Adelp In The News
Adelp Financial Solutions is widely respected within the Financial Services community.
We are viewed as a model for small Independent Advice Firms who want to provide a first class service and excellent financial advice.
As such we are regularly asked for our perspective on issues affecting the Financial Services Industry. This results in us being featured in the Industry press from time to time.
Please click on the links below to read the stories we have been featured in.
- Providers justify letter of authority stance
- Fortunes of one-stop shops linked to client cost
- What clients expect from technology
- Making technology work for you
- Co-op boss takes 40% pay cut
- Banks bid for cash with ‘secret auction’ service
- Only 9% of P2P platforms fully regulated
- Advisers warn of flaws in pension advice proposal
- Investing in parking spaces: Is it worth the risk
- Is this the most sophisticated advice scam yet?
- Questions remain over scrapping of ‘doomed to fail’ MAS